Monday, March 7, 2011

Could you please tell me some easy exercises to do at home for a flat tummy?

I can not go to the gym and I can not home.So sports equipment I need very simple exercises. abs are perfect for losing belly. From 20 years when, as u can no longer get up 5 times needed.dont overdrive. There is really no easy way out.no pain, no gain. But I found the best combination of cardio workouts (running 2-3 miles on a trend mill) and then do sit ups or crunches, but you should increase the time your body gets used to. Have the first knee-ups. One knee is on his back and lift knee toward the ceiling. First Vice knees, and then two. Second, rotate, crunches, crunches and regularly thereafter. Also get rid of the beginning of this fat. There are many exercises you can do without weights. Push-ups, pull-ups, squats. Go to the library or bodybuilding.com any suggestion of weight. abdominal lifts 1-2-leg, lying on his back and lift your feet 6 inches off the ground with his hands on his side of 3, a chair, leaning back, put his feet on the seat so your feet are at an angle 90 degrees of elevation of the bottom floor and hold for a few seconds, it helps if you have a smaller stomach pouch, four in doing these exercises every day, make every day or 3 times a week so do not try so hard, eat healthy and cut out sweets from your diet for the most part. Drink lots of water helps your metabolism. You need to burn fat and gain muscle for a toned stomach or just build muscle to fat. Good luck. Simple and education is an oxymoron, if you want Hi there, I had gastric bypass last year and at Walmart, K-Mart and also at Target you can buy big ball I do not know if you ever see them sit on to get them done and can help in a big sit-ups on the floor and stretched his neck and back the ball around 12.00 to around 20.00 hours, you can create other types of exercises with the ball on them and some tape, DVD and book to show you different ideas. Also try some boxing move from left to right with the arms going to the other side bent to use as punching stomach really helps with the heart and stomach and waist. Walking is good in the belly of the car to suck in and out of standing around also helps. These are very simple, but helps. If you like dance music is good! There are fitness videos that are pretty cheap less than 12.00, and in the shops I mention the library can borrow books, too. Simple and education is an oxymoron, if you want Hi there, I had gastric bypass last year and at Walmart, K-Mart and also at Target you can buy big ball I do not know if you ever see them sit on to get them done and can help in a big sit-ups on the floor and stretched his neck and back the ball around 12.00 to around 20.00 hours, you can create other types of exercises with the ball on them and some tape, DVD and book to show you different ideas. Also try some boxing move from left to right with the arms going to the other side bent to use as punching stomach really helps with the heart and stomach and waist. Walking is good in the belly of the car to suck in and out of standing around also helps. These are very simple, but helps. If you like dance music is good! There are fitness videos that are pretty cheap less than 12.00, and in the shops I mention the library can borrow books, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment