Saturday, March 5, 2011

what is the best piece of exercise equipment for a home.?

Array elliptical or treadmill. free weights (not just the equipment). depends on your budget - there are many good things, but it can be expensive. I would say, an elliptical machine and some free weights, bench, exercise ball or bench, elepitacal well, but I can eleptical on much longer I can keep up! Hope my answer helped a little! Good luck! u do better with weights and a treadmill or a bike that I would do some weightlifting machine, something you can work your full body weight lifting, fat burning is walking or running, the more muscle u need to get more cal. u burn something to do, I have a treadmill, ski machine, and had a Total Gym, but what I do most of my elliptical. I love this machine! I think that if I use it regularly, I do not need anything else. I did www.bigfitness.com. Super nice customer service and low prices. I left the Schwinn Air Dyne. It provides training and background. It's heavier, but weight mobile devices, I do not think you have a quality fitness equipment. Retired engineers and sales of fitness equipment, both advised me that the weight of the equipment is the key to quality. If you're serious, you really should consider buying quality. To prevent deterred simply by keeping equipment in good condition. Home exercise is so good for many of us. You can practice before the tour by car to the gym. And no distractions. Music helps the brain endorphins secreted earlier in training. Good luck .

0 comments:

Post a Comment