Friday, March 4, 2011

What exercise equipment (gym or buy for home) is best for trimming your waist?

I know that cardio is a good way to reduce fat and I'm running everyday.however I have to cut my life, more specifically. Any good machines on the market for this? you do not need a machine, just do crunches every day and wrinkle, and see how lucky results.good with a diet low in fat and an elliptical trainer, tape, stationary bike or a rowing machine. You do not need a machine to do crunches. And the strength, but not to reduce the waist. Matalan I have this thing, you're at it and hope your wwaist, keep your feet in the same place was called a waist too twisted, you can give a six pack of little things, nice muscles. I'm skinny and has a very good muscle building wise, but can not get rid of love handles and a little overweight in the stomach. It's terrible. Whenever I have dieted only to get rid of it, my face is too thin. Also, I'm 6 '2 "and 175 pounds, so for me just a diet to lose excess belly about 5 pounds is ridiculous. I think I get lipo? Sorry, wish I could help, I do crunches, and all types of ab work. To answer your question. Laser liposuction. Look it up ahaha hula hoop. seriously, just a hula hoop while watching tv .

0 comments:

Post a Comment