Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bodyweight exercise at home, no equipment.question.?

Hi, I'm lifting weights almost every day at home, I do not use the material sense, I prefer to use my weight for resistance. Now the question. my main goal is to get the body mass, which is best way to do mass building exercises: 1) 3x50 (for pumps, for example) or 2) to 5x15 pumps that will give more to my body? TNX 5x15 3x50 would be a "little loose and would be more to their strength and more strength, I agree with the person is actually the opposite. Toning 3x50, 5x15 resistance force, Massachusetts In conclusion, 5x15 pushups that carried out. Good luck, Hi Ni. You need to add resistance training. You have to do 4 sets and a maximum of 12-15 repetitions. It appears that you have to go to an arm or pumps to add weight to your driving . I put my brother in me when the bomb. He thought it was funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment