Saturday, February 12, 2011

What do you think of buying exercise equipment for home use?

Is it efficient for you than going to the gym or jogging, or what? I think it's a great idea. I do not know if it is more efficient than the gym, but you have to do what works for you. Personally I'm going to the gym 5-6 days a week. A guy I used to really been overweight in high school. After having studied and worked there bought a Bowflex Home Gym because he did not go to the gym. When I worked with him, I never thought he had been overweight at any time. My sister did not want to invest in a gym, so they bought a good quality treadmill. Basically what you're comfortable to move too. Good luck. In the long term it is cheaper to own equipment, so long as you continue to invest. Most of the exercises, but without buying expensive hardware to achieve. In my opinion, it seems that those who know better to buy the team and it is these that tend to fail the objective of creation and construction of the mass they want and their unity in the face of the clothing rack in a good system of weights and a weight of some dishes, curling bar, a cheap multi-function bench with a bar and a pull up bar is really all you need to make the exercise effective. As for the cardio aspect, you really do not need a treadmill or stationary bike. Anyone can get out into the street. Of course, if you are in an area that gets snow, you can expect to get out, but once you move, do not feel the cold. It depends on your level of commitment. You can not afford to go to the gym every day, nor do I want to go on a regular basis anyway. The exercise of step with Rock n 'Roll by step, because it is small enough to fit under my desk in my little home studio. The way I train only in the morning or during a break It's convenient and it works for me. Some people want to leave the house to exercise. Go to the gym would be good if you have a stressful life at home, need a break from the kids, or if you need motivation from a personal trainer. I'm just a lazy hermit, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment