Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm dirt broke and it's freezing out. What are some ways I can exercise and workout?

I play DDR every day, but eventually becomes boring. I can not afford a gym memborship or no real home fitness equipment. Any suggestions? I would not be torn down or anything, but I want more than any other mental benefits of training. I hate being lazy! Snow job. How about kickboxing? The nature and stinging is a great stress reliever and gives you a good and complete workout. You do not need any equipment, just your own routine that you go! And dance is always a good workout (do not know if you are a woman or not - but women tend to love it here!) DJ I used to go out and jog. Go up a good face mask and long under-ware. Go for it! You will not believe how much better you feel! Even when it snowed, I would go because I bought a pair of cleats so do not even know the ice that would stop me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment